You have landed on this page, so it means that you are facing the same problem as everyone else.
your phone is not connecting to any carrier and it says "unable to load network list"
the main reason for this is that your phone has been updated to the baseband version which is not compatible with our ultrasn0w unlock.
NOT to worry...
you can get the download and other information from this page.
or if you wanna do it afresh... follow the steps
keep in hand the iOS version of your iDevice eg. (iOS 4.2.1 in my case)
Download the Pwnage tool 4.1.3 unlock edition from
HERE for MAC.
Click here for Windows version
Download iPad OS to patch your iphone baseband with iPad baseband for unlocking on 06.15.00
keep all of them in a folder on desktop named iPhone or anything else.
it will club the baseband and then let the pwnage tool build the custom firmware and place it on the desktop.
1. Launch Cydia and go to the ‘Manage’ tab.
2. Tap ‘Sources’.
3. Tap ‘Edit’ at top right and then ‘Add’ at top left.
4. Enter ‘http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com‘ and tap ‘Add Source’.
5. After Cydia downloads the packages and completes updation of it’s sources, search for ‘Ultrasn0w’.
after your phone starts you should be able to use any SIM
- There is no way to come back down from 06.15, and there’s no hiding the baseband version from Apple. You’ll be voiding your warranty in a very obvious way.
- there is no turning back once you do this.. but in my case its the best thing.
- or use your iPhone as iPod..